Goals and objectives
- Identification of the main factors influencing the value of the company for shareholders / owners.
- Determining the target cost level.
- Defining a plan to achieve target levels of company value.
- Development of a cost management roadmap.
- Providing company management and investors with information combining financial, operational and performance indicators, as well as analytics on the impact of the above indicators on value.
- Formation of a detailed company value management plan, taking into account the specifics of the business.
- Building a system for assessing the company's performance based on its value using the concept of Value-Based Management (VBM).
- Implementation of an approach to company valuation based on RSM Enterprise Value Matrix and EVA methodologies, CVA model of Boston Consulting Group.
What do you get as a result
- Promptly informing shareholders / business owners about the current value of the company and emerging trends.
- Interface / infographic of the main financial, operational and cost indicators of the company.
- The new paradigm of the company's KPI system based on the value approach.
- Involvement of the Company's personnel in the process of creating its value.
- Prompt response to changes in the company's business environment.
RSM Consult Ukraine specialists have prepared a PDF. Click on the button to download the file.